Do you want to renew your passport photo but don't want to visit the photo booth? You always have a once-in-a-lifetime experience visiting photo booths that always smell weird, and you end up paying 20 bucks for a passport photo. Gone were the days when you had to do all paperwork. You can now apply for your passport online and get printed passport photos without leaving home.
This article will discuss how to take passport-sized photos and print them by sitting in your home. For this exciting journey, all you need is a smartphone, and we will take care of the rest. How? Let's get started.
Shoot a perfect passport photo at home
• Choose a neat and smooth background free of shadows for your passport photo.
• A nice collar shirt will make a good impression with a decent haircut
• Use the Tripod for the best shot to avoid shaking during this session.
• Place a lighting source in front of you because quality shots need good lighting.
• Install your camera in a portrait position because it will focus best on your face.
• The camera height should be the same level as your eyes. So, while taking a photo, you must look straight into the camera.
After shooting a winning photo of yourself, we can move on to printing.
If you have a printer by your side, you don't need to worry about anything. All you need is to connect your printer to your laptop or PC and follow these simple steps to print passport-sized photos from the comfort of your home.
1. Right-click on your photo and select print.
2. Then, select your printer.
3. Select "A4" or "letter format" from the paper size drop-down options.
4. Choose the wallet (9) option on the right side of the screen.
5. Select the number of copies (maximum 9 for wallet case).
6. Hit print.
Your photos will get printed. But there is a problem: the quality of passport-sized photos depends on your printer type. The more quality printers you are using, the better the results.
Sounds familiar? Here PhotoForid comes as your savior. It never leaves you in a situation where you feel worried about the quality of your passport photos or that you must visit a photo booth.
Visit PhotoForid, and follow these easy steps. It's easy and cost-effective too.
1. Visit photoforid.com.
2. Click Browse (or drag and drop your photo).
3. Next, select the country for which you want your passport photo.